LD_LIBRARY_PATH not accessible through java under cygwin for JNI

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Fri Feb 28 02:00:00 GMT 2003

Alan,

Thanks for that.

Actually, I had an ulterior motive in directing Gilles here--I'm just
about to embark on my first attempt at JNI programming and I need to
evaluate the suitability of using Cygwin and / or MinGW for producing
JNI libraries to use with the Sun JVM and any pointers I can get will
be a help.

Thanks again.

Randall Schulz