Can someone please answer this question I've posted repeatedly even if it is just to say slag off

Neil Somos nsomos@actron.com
Thu Feb 27 16:51:00 GMT 2003

I've attached strace output of dumper attempt producing same message.
I started a cat >/dev/null in another rxvt window and then
after using ps -el
strace dumper.exe --verbose -d /bin/cat.exe 4226590139 >dumper.cat.strace

The screen had that same
setting bfd architecture: No error
message.

What I find intesting is that at line 330 of the dump ...

2499   82135 [main] dumper 68955425 unlink: _unlink
(C:\cygwin\home\nas0426\cat.exe.core)

It looks like the file was actually successfully created, and then removed.

neal