Can someone please answer... [Was:DUMPER.EXE - Problem getting it working!]

Andre Bleau bleau@igb.umontreal.ca
Thu Feb 27 02:10:00 GMT 2003

If that's any consolation, I can reproduce your problem with:

gcc version 3.2 20020927 (prerelease)
gcc-2 version 2.95.3-10 (cygwin special)
dumper (cygwin) 1.9
cygwin 1.3.20

You wrote:

>Upon execution I see the following in the cygwin console:
>   $ ./div.exe
>         7 [main] div 2296 handle_exceptions: Error while dumping state
> (probably corrupted stack)

That message seems to point at some trouble in dumper, but I don't know
what it is. Egor? Are you there?

>   Arithmetic exception (core dumped)

André Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.

email: bleau at igb dot umontreal dot ca
(Fight SPAM: encode your email-address)

Please address all questions and problem reports about Cygwin's OpenGL
package to cygwin@cygwin.com .