zsh, mkzsh, zsh.bat

Mattias Brändström brasse@ludd.luth.se
Thu Feb 20 15:32:00 GMT 2003

Hi!

I just tried to set up cygwin with zsh using the mkzsh script provided in
the distribution (the latest one as of February 20). After the script has
executed I get the expected shortcut on my desktop but when I double-click
on the shortcut the only thing I get is a console window with the word OFF
printed in the upper left corner. I'm guessing that there is something
wrong with the zsh.bat script. That script is a pretty simple one and as
far as I can see there shouldn't be anything wrong with it.

Has anyone else had similar problems? Or is mkzsh not the proper way to
get to run cygwin with zsh instead of bash?

Regards,
Mattias