procmail and NTSEC

Olaf Foellinger Olaf.Foellinger@bln.sesa.de
Thu Feb 20 14:27:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 07:30:02AM -0500, Jason Tishler wrote:
> Olaf,
>
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 12:49:14PM +0100, Olaf Foellinger wrote:
> > together with a home brewed lpr.
>                   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> Hmm... I'm getting that deja vu feeling:
>
>     http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-06/msg00581.html
>     http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin/2000-10/msg00242.html

O.k. I don't wanted to offend anyone or to "sell" his work as mine. I
did not tell at which home the script was brewed ;-). So all the honor
belongs to Jason.

It's often so that I don't remember where I've picked up the scripts
that I use but nevertheless I wanted to mention the solution here.
Please consider some remarks in the first lines of your scripts about the
author so everything will be clear in the future.

No offence meant.

Gruss Olaf Föllinger

--
Olaf Föllinger