procmail and NTSEC

Greg Matheson lang@ms.chinmin.edu.tw
Sun Feb 16 01:52:00 GMT 2003

On Sat, 15 Feb 2003, Ajay Simha wrote:

> [...]

I don't know about NTSEC, but man procmail says:
       Suspicious rcfile "x"  The owner of the rcfile was not the recipient or
                              root, the file was world writable, or the direc-
                              tory that contained it was  world  writable,  or
                              this  was the default rcfile ($HOME/.procmailrc)
                              and either it was group writable or the directo-
                              ry that contained it was group writable (the rc-
                              file was not used).

So perhpas your home directory is world writeable, or group writeable.

--
Greg Matheson            No trees were killed in the sending of this message.
Dr Bean's Penpal Pool    However, a great many instructions were executed.