bash broken with cygwin 1.3.20?

Roland Schwingel Roland.Schwingel@onevision.de
Thu Feb 13 12:35:00 GMT 2003

Hello...

> Works-for-me. Cygwin 1.3.20, all packages up to date. Testing with
> gcc-3.2.2
> source tarball, because I've deleted 3.2.1 and can't be bothered to
> re-download.
>
> Maybe config.log has some clues?
>

> Max.

I also tried gcc 3.2.2 and gcc 3.2.1 Unfortunately there is no
config.log in my case..
*sigh* It appears I am having a hand for these unreproducible problems...
Some minutes ago I tried a complete fresh and unmodified installation of
the latest cygwin. And the same result. It is not working. Exchanging
cygwin 1.3.20
with 1.3.19 makes it working. So it it might be a cygwin
1.3.20-and-rolands-environment
problem...

Roland