MySQL for Cygwin?

Rui Carmo rui.carmo@accao.net
Sat Feb 8 13:03:00 GMT 2003

I have sucessfully compiled mySQL (server and client utils) from the
sourceforge.net tarball without significant problems. However, since I
only actually use the CLI client, I cannot comment on whether the
server is suitable for general use.

The CLI client works beautifully, though (via TCP/IP to all machines
I've tried). And I assume the Cygwin Apache module for mysql is based
on libmysql and works the same way - via TCP/IP.

R.