i have a similar site as cygwin.com... want to link to you

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Sat Feb 1 02:26:00 GMT 2003

Hey! I've got an idea.

Why don't we each send Angela a reply tell her what we think of her
suggestion (whatever that may be). Please be thorough in explaining
your point of view.

RRS