wiki

Robert Citek rwcitek@alum.calberkeley.org
Thu Dec 25 08:17:00 GMT 2003

On Wednesday, December 24, 2003, at 09:07  PM, Larry Hall wrote:

> At 09:28 PM 12/24/2003, Robert Citek you wrote:
>>  http://www.atomice.net/cygwin
>   ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> This is apparently a bad link.  Backing up to www.atomice.net and
> clicking
> on the Cygwin link brings you to the first one you listed.

Hmmm.  You're right.  I verified them as I found them.  No doubt I
preformed a cut-and-paste error with this one.  That probably means
that there is still a valid wiki URL in the archives that I missed.

I put the list of wiki's on one of the wiki pages.  You can access it
directly:

http://tweetypie.doc.ic.ac.uk/~ccj00/twiki/bin/view/Cygwin/
MailListArchives

Anyone is welcome to replace the invalid link with a valid one.  I
promise it will be a good wiki experience.  :)

Happy Holidays.

Regards,
- Robert