[OT] RE: Third-party products that include Cygwin

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Mon Dec 15 17:16:00 GMT 2003

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Hannu E K Nevalainen wrote:

> [...]

Hannu,

I feel your pain, but there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel.
I have Outlook Express 5 installed on my machine (though I don't use it),
and I've poked around a bit.  Try going to the Tools->Accounts menu from
the main window, and adding a "Mail" account.  Once you add it, select it
and click on "Properties".  One of the options there is the "Reply
address" (which looks like what you want).  HTH anyone who is forced to
use Outaluck^H^H^H^H^Hlook (boy, am I glad I'm not).
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu