xmlto package install question

Patrick Eisenacher eisenacher@fillmore-labs.com
Sat Aug 2 12:56:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

my Cygwin xmlto installation (v0.0.14) is missing all the fo formats
(dvi, pdf, ps) in /usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook, and the fo subfolder
is missing from the /usr/share/xmlto/format/ directory completely.
Without those files xmlto is unable to create the corresponding target
document formats (provided the corresponding toolchain is installed).

Talking to Tim Waugh, the author of xmlto, revealed that all formats are
installed unconditionally. So I wonder why they didn't get installed on
my system.

Is anybody else missing those files or do they get installed on your
systems? In particular the files in question are:

/usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook/dvi
/usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook/pdf
/usr/share/xmlto/format/docbook/ps
/usr/share/xmlto/format/fo/dvi