pcre package [Was: Re: -mno-cygwin and "undefined reference to `_impure_ptr'"?]

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Fri Apr 11 02:25:00 GMT 2003

According to
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2001/msg00158.html
Corinna is the maintainer.

I'm sure she would LOVE to give up maintainership if you want to take
over?  Since you're doing it anyway locally?

--Chuck