H.T.M.L. (RE: Getting home directory in Windows 2000 environment)

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Thu Apr 10 01:02:00 GMT 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Hannu E K Nevalainen (garbage mail) wrote:

> [...]

FYI, there is another reason, probably of more importance to the posters:
Using HTML mail equates your message with spam in the eyes of the message
archiving software, and a copy of the raw message is not stored, which
prevents people reading the list through the archive (e.g., me), from
answering your query.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty.
  -- Leto II