Windows XP & Internet Connection Firewall

Greg Kremer greg.kremer@wright.edu
Wed Apr 9 20:38:00 GMT 2003

Rob,
Thanks for the quick reply.
The only problem is that in Windows XP you cannot specify port numbers
when you are running the Internet connection firewall that is part of
Windows XP, Unless that can be done via a registry hack.  I would be
much appreciated if someone does know how to do this could let me know.

Thanks,
Greg Kremer