spell and nano (was reply to cgf about gpl violation)

Gareth Pearce tilps@hotmail.com
Mon Apr 7 08:14:00 GMT 2003

> >Regards,
> >Gareth - cygwin nano packager.
> >(PS: Waiting for cgf's supprised look - since nano-devel's Chris complied
> >immediately - or at least is trying too...)
>
>I'm very gratified at the response and indicated as much in my response
>to nano-devel.
>
>cgf

Just wanted to clarify that I didn't mean any criticism here.  It was
supposed to be a dodgy attempt at humour - I think I failed there.

Back on topic - anyone experienced and interested in maintaining aspell?
If not I think i'll have a look into it... (noting that I am very very much
not experienced with aspell)

Gareth