compiling gcc 3.2.2 with mingw support

Brian Warner numero_7@hotmail.com
Thu Apr 3 07:49:00 GMT 2003

I've finally found how to compile the Xerces library, I've add the
MinGW\lib\gcc-lib\mingw32 and MinGW\include\c++\3.2.2\mingw32 directories in
the cygwin gcc3.2.2 corresponding directories and renamed them
'i686-pc-mingw32'. My library is compiled without any error or warning, but
my program bugs, and when I use the 3.2 version, it is all fine. Maybe there
is still something wrong in the library compilation. Could you try to
compile something with my method to see if it works for you too and if your
program run fine after.

Thanks,
Brian.