1.1.3: Problem launching rxvt

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Thu Sep 5 06:44:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 David.Rosenberg@ubsw.com wrote:

> PS will it be possible to refer me to documentation relating to rxvt - I
> would like to increase the size of the window buffer to enable me
> scrolling back further than I can do by default - thanks

As a general rule, for most cygwin applications, try:

$ <command> --help
$ man <command>
$ info <command>

If you have installed pinfo, you can use

$ pinfo <command>

as a substitute for the last two above.  pinfo will look for an info file,
and, failing to find it, will display the man page.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

It took the computational power of three Commodore 64s to fly to the moon.
It takes a 486 to run Windows 95.  Something is wrong here. -- SC sig file