Installer Exp View lacks newer versions after using Keep/Downgrade

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Wed Oct 30 08:31:00 GMT 2002

Robert,

"Exp" is short for "experimental," not "expired." The version prior to the
one deemed "current" ("Curr") is shown when you select "Prev."

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA