YA in the "try a snapshot" series (was Re: latest cvs fork problems)

Jason Tishler jason@tishler.net
Tue Oct 22 10:57:00 GMT 2002

Chris,

On Tue, Oct 22, 2002 at 10:23:26AM +0400, Roman Belenov wrote:
> I tried 20021020 snapshot (I experienced this fork problem too); now
> cygwin fails on the second fork level :

I'm seeing a second level fork problem with my exim too.  However,
unlike the original problem which occurred "all" the time, now I get the
fork problem "after a while."  Restarting exim cleared the problem.  I
will try to get more (and hopefully more useful) information.

Thanks,
Jason