Cygwin Here power toy

Andrew Ellerton ellers@iinet.net.au
Sun Oct 20 07:57:00 GMT 2002

Hi Gerrit

Many thanks for your response.

I didn't know about the CygwinPromptHere - I'd done a search before doing my quick-and-dirty solution but I didn't find anything. Thanks for
letting me know about that.

I had been concerned about the lack of configurability of the tool, but thought for the time being it was probably enough for some users. I'll
put a note up on the site about the lack of configurability.

There are quite a few options that come to mind, e.g. csh/bash/tcsh, rxvt/cmd, C: or other drives, etc.

Do you think that if it had a GUI for picking these options that it would be useful, or would you think most people would prefer/be happy
with a command line version?

Any comments appreciated
Andrew