Warning: Latest version of Cygwin DLL makes WinCVS (through Cygwin SSH) not work (Intern)

Arne-Christian.Harseth@telenor.com Arne-Christian.Harseth@telenor.com
Thu Oct 17 10:54:00 GMT 2002

Hi!

I upgraded Cygwin yesterday (Cygwin DLL 1.3.13-2?). When I used WinCVS today through Cygwin OpenSSH I got an error message when updating a file saying 'OK unknown response'. After downgrading to 1.3.12-4 this error disappeared.

We had a similar problem with a previous version of Cygwin DLL. Could this be a reintroduction of that bug?
It could be usefull to be able to downgrade to a version sooner that the previous one! When we had this problem the last time it was not possible to downgrade to a version early enough to solve this problem and we had to wait for the next release.

Arne