pthreads "problem" Re: GDB always receives sigsegv with cygwin 1.3.13-2

Robert Collins rbcollins@cygwin.com
Wed Oct 16 17:33:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, 2002-10-17 at 09:54, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 07:07:16PM -0400, Rolf Campbell wrote:

> Robert Collins, can this behavior be changed?  Can we avoid checking
> PTHREAD_MUTEX_INITIALIZER for validity.  I think you may have done this
> once before, in fact.

Christopher Faylor,
I don't think we can. I will look into it today / tomorrow though. We
*may* be able to change the order of the test.

Rob
--
---
GPG key available at: http://users.bigpond.net.au/robertc/keys.txt.