Bootp servers under Cygwin

Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
Sun Oct 6 09:05:00 GMT 2002

Hello from Gregg C Levine
Has anyone gotten a bootp server to work under Cygwin? It seems I now need
just such a service. I've downloaded the original code from UU Net's site.
It is stored in the Usenet's archive of volumne 27. However, when I try to
compile it here, it discovers that my header collection is missing two
specific header files. Has anyone found a work around for this? And then
gotten it to work? I'd be delighted in finding out, and then obtaining
either the source code, or the binaries, or both.
Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
"Oh my!" The Second Doctor's nearly favorite phrase.