Samba Client compilation on the latest DLL

Lee Packham linux@mswinxp.net
Fri Nov 29 14:17:00 GMT 2002

Not to sound offensive... but, yes. This is, afterall the samba source
code we are talking about. Code that A: i'm familiar with, and B: works
with every other major unix implementation.

I've also been doing the patches for it to make it compile with cygwin for
nearly a year now.

So, yes, I have checked... I've even been trying to gdb this and basically
if just segv's not matter what I do. I have spent a day debugging this.
So, mailing here was the last resort.