nice really nice?

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Mon Nov 25 21:05:00 GMT 2002

Robert,

Well, I guess it's a good thing I sent that to the list (given that I
stated inaccurate information), but I thought I was replying to Thomas
privately. (He used that "thomas <cygwin@cygwin.com>" address even though
the message to which I replied was sent to me only--I just hit reply
without looking at the return address, since we've been working on the
problem with "mkisofs" piped to "cdrecord.")

Anyway, thanks for clearing up the Windows priority misinformation I sent
out. I guess if I would have read the MSDN tech not Thomas referred me to
first, I wouldn't have said that...

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA