SSHD on NT4... (SOLVED!!!)

Johannes.Schindelin@gmx.de Johannes.Schindelin@gmx.de
Fri Nov 15 13:31:00 GMT 2002

Thank you all for your help!

The problem was a "mount -u e:/ /" for the SYSTEM user. I think this came
from an ancient installation of sshd1 with an ancient cygwin. Where are these
stored? I tried to remove it in the registry, but to no avail. I had to start
an interactive cmd ("at 12:00 /interactive cmd") to have SYSTEM rights and
the make an "./umount -u /". That worked.

Again, thanks all,
Dscho

P.S. Maybe this would be a great FAQ entry, even if not many people may have
that problem, it cost so many hours!