patched cygwin emacs available (for signal looping problem)

Pavel Rozenboim pavelr@coresma.com
Thu Nov 14 10:03:00 GMT 2002

Latest cygwin snapshot (20021113) provides a partial fix. With it, emacs
never takes 100% CPU,
but it still does not work. Sometimes it does not display window at all,
sometimes it displays
a window with a toolbar and becomes stuck, and sometimes it works fine. All
versions of emacs bahave the same way - tryed 21.2-7, 21.2-8 and the
snapshot.

Pavel.