1.3.13: problem using ntohs() in asm/bytorder.h in gcc 3.2.

Jens Yllman x@xtr.org
Mon Nov 4 13:12:00 GMT 2002

I did not mean it that way. I meant it in the way that I thought them to be
functions. And I use :: to make sure it does not collide with something
with in the namespace I use. To tell that it is a function in the 'root'. I
guess maybe that is a 'bad' thing when using C type libraries.

Sorry. I noticed now that I have the same type of problem on my Linux box.
I'll remove all ::. In C++ it is recommended to use other constructs then
#define, like const or enum or inline. But I see the use of #define. And I
still use it, especially for makeing code compile diffrently on diffrent
platforms. Or to include or not include some features.

Thanks for all the answers.

Jens Yllman (firstname at lastname dot com)