cvs can't parse its arguments -- known issue?

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Fri Nov 1 11:24:00 GMT 2002

Matt,

What does "type -a cvs" show you (from BASH)? Might you have an alias or
shell function intervening between the command line and the actual
invocation of the process?

Also, are you sure you're running Cygwin cvs? Might there be another cvs
installed on your system?

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA