Error calling CAT

K.Weinert@gmx.net K.Weinert@gmx.net
Sat Mar 23 19:48:00 GMT 2002

Sorry if this is not an intelligent question, I am not a programmer nor
an administrator, I just want to run some Unix-Commands under
Windows95, and cygwin appeared to be a very nice solution for this.

I ran the install program, using the "Default"-option. It showed no
error, but a box saying "Installation complete" or something like that.

Now when I type "cat" at the Dos-prompt or in the bash-Shell, it
displays an error window saying "CYGINTL-1.DLL" not found.

What did I do wrong?

Greetings,
Karsten.