FTP client using Open-SSL?

Soren Andersen soren_andersen@speedymail.org
Tue Mar 19 14:28:00 GMT 2002

Hello,

Sorry if this is seen as OT by somebody. I am trying to create some
Website material relating to my experiences of building some packages
on Cygwin, and my space is available on ATTWorldnet which now requires
an FTP client to be using SSL sockets instead of clear. I am drawing a
blank looking for a good lightweight, preferably command-line client
application to connect that way. It seems to me that some readers of
this List know SOMETHING about this, given the concerns/interest about
privacy technologies that are so prevalent.

BTW, tunnelling ftp over SSH is a different thing, and I have no reason
to think ATTWN supports that.

TIA,
   Soren Andersen