I Noticed Your Online Business...

donbab@mail.com donbab@mail.com
Mon Mar 18 18:42:00 GMT 2002

Hello there,  If you are like me you are always looking for new and
better ways to achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Take a few minutes to check out
the business I have found to be the best of them all.....  A few months
back I joined a program and then...promptly forgot  about it. You may
have done this yourself sometime...you intend  to work the program but
then get caught in your day-to-day  activities and it's soon forgotten.
The program was free to join so maybe I just didn't take it very
seriously.   Anyway, near the end of the month I received a letter from my
Team Captain (Tim Meraw) informing me that I had more than 1000  PAID
members in my downline!  As you can imagine, I was very skeptical. After
all, how could I  have more than 1000 paid members under me in a program
that I had  never promoted?   I took the time to check out the
site...then wrote to Tim asking  for confirmation that these were paid members
and not just free  sign-ups...like me :)   Well, it was true...I had
1543 paid members in my downline. This  in a program that I had never
worked!  All I had to do was upgrade to a paid membership before the end
of the month and I would have my position locked in and a  downline of
1543 people.  You can bet I wasted no time in getting my membership
upgraded!  I can tell you, if I had known what was happening with this
program, I would have become an active paid member months ago!  With this
program, you will get a HUGE downline of PAID MEMBERS .  My Team Captain's
check, which is a minimum of $750 (and growing monthly),  arrives every
month...on time.   How would you like to lock your position in FREE
while you check  out this opportunity and watch your downline grow?  It's
Really Easy:  +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
**********************************************************************  To SIGN
UP FREE: E-mail me at donbab@mail.com  with the following
***REQUIRED*** info..  On the Subject Line: PLEASE SEND ME MY FREE MEMBERSHIP
In the message body: - Your FIRST and LAST NAME  - Another email address
if you prefer not to use this one.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++  We will confirm your position and send
you a special report  as soon as possible, also Your Free Member Number.
This is a ONE TIME mailing - your name is already on our exclude list.
I'll get you entered and let you know how you can  keep track of your
growing downline.  That's all there's to it. No obligation. No risk. Do
it Now!  I'll then send you info, and you can make up your own mind.
Warm regards , Don,   P.S. After having several negative
experiences with network  marketing companies I had pretty much given up on
them.  This company is different--it offers value, integrity, and a  REAL
opportunity to have your own home-based business...  and finally make
real money on the 'Net.  Their revolutionary Vertical Integration plan is
amazing and  GUARANTEES that you will have PAID members placed in your
downline.  Don't pass this up..you can sign up and test-drive the
program for FREE. Just join Post launch now for FREE. Nothing more to it.
You have nothing to lose and potentially a LOT to gain.
========================DISCLAIMER======================
THIS IS NOT SPAM, YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS INFORMATION BECAUSE :
A) You submitted a classified ad or link at one of my pages or you
posted  your e-mail address in a public domain.  B) You sent email to one
of my addresses in the past or  C) We are on the same list. If you were
not the intended recipient of this  message, Please accept my apologies
and delete.  Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th US
Congress this letter  cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes
contact information  and a method of removal. To be removed, e-mail me
at donbab@mail.com  and type 'REMOVE' in the  subject line. Thank
you, Don B.