[BUG] NetInstaller leaves bad dates

David A. Cobb superbiskit@cox.net
Mon Mar 4 14:40:00 GMT 2002

Please pardon the cross-posting.  I'm copying this to everyone known to
use the Cygwin Netinstaller.

Following an installation, if I do a disk scan (either McAfee or Norton
- same result), I get numerous errors detected in the file date /
timestamp fields.  McAfee explicitly says "invalid or future time,"
Norton just complains.

--
David A. Cobb, Software Engineer, Public Access Advocate
"By God's Grace I am a Christian man, by my actions a great sinner." -- The Way of a Pilgrim; R. M. French, tr.