Latest version of SSH and WinCVS Problems

Karl M karlm30@hotmail.com
Fri Jun 28 09:58:00 GMT 2002

Hi All...

I'm using Unison with ssh on a Win2k box. I also see an extra 013 with the
1.3.11 released DLL version (and the latest released ssh). This is being
done explicitly in binmode. When I go back to 1.3.10, all is well.

Thanks,

...Karl