cygwin download incomplete - try again - loop?

Heribert Dahms heribert_dahms@icon-scm.com
Fri Jun 7 15:29:00 GMT 2002

Hi Rob,

unless I lost track in the thread,
wouldn't rfc1738 simply need
to check right at the beginning something like
	if (!ptr || !*ptr) return ptr;
and how many million times does setup call it
that it makes a noteable difference to the user?
Or do you re-install cygwin hundred times a day 8-)

Bye, Heribert (heribert_dahms@icon-scm.com)