setup question: How to keep up-to-date the skipped packages?

Alexei Lioubimov e-complex@mtu-net.ru
Thu Jul 11 02:27:00 GMT 2002

I'm interpreting "cached" and "installed" criterion in  Max Bowsher's way.
So it'll be nice to choose between this items when "downloading from
Internet".
(mainly it was the thing I was asking about and, to tell the truth, was not
ready
to get the answer about standalone mirroring tools).

Alexei.