another cygwin using program...

Gareth Pearce tilps@hotmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:28:00 GMT 2002

previous mailing list discussions on this topic state that if they
distribute the cygwin1.dll, they have to distribute the source code for that
particular version.
So either way its a violation. (ie linking isnt good enough, according to
previous discussions) - I am still in digital unix at uni so i have no idea
if it compiles with current cygwin, anyway.

But, it was a headsup, not a 'i am deeply concerned about this' or I would
of emailed the person responsible for the web site in the first place.  If i
was one of the cygwin developers, maybe i would feel differently, but as a
user headsup is enough from me.

Gareth