cygreadline5.dll redux

James Garrison jhg@athensgroup.com
Tue Feb 19 13:30:00 GMT 2002

Christopher Faylor wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 19, 2002 at 11:24:51AM -0600, James Garrison wrote:
>
> Hmm.  A mailing list search of the stupid search engine with
> "cygreadline5.dll not found" unearthed this within a few clicks:
>
> http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2002-01/msg01619.html
>
> If this doesn't answer the question, then I don't know what the
> question is.

Sorry, but I don't usually expect files in installed packages to
simply disappear without warning.   What exactly causes files to
disappear such that the FAQ answer is "just reinstall the package"?

--
James Garrison                                Athens Group, Inc.
mailto:jhg@athensgroup.com                    5608 Parkcrest Dr