[BUG] inter-process signaling of non-special signals breaks

Corinna Vinschen cygwin@cygwin.com
Thu Feb 14 01:21:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 09:31:50AM +0100, Stipe Tolj wrote:
> Corinna, it would be great if you could investigate this signaling
> issue. I'm hardly guessing it's a problem to Cygwin even up to the
> latest release.

First check with 1.3.9 if it's still an issue.  We had some signal
related bug fixes not long ago.

If so, please create a simple testcase.  Apache is somewhat big for
a small testcase, isn't it?

Corinna

Red Hat, Inc.