Close to libiconv now?

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Sat Feb 9 00:35:00 GMT 2002

I've rebuilt it using the latest (cygwin-devel) libtool.  It seems fine
-- passes all the tests.  It's packaged using "my" script mechanism, and
only needs some Cygwin-specific documentation and prefix changed from
/usr/local to /usr and it would be ready for inclusion in cygwin.

HOWEVER

I cannot support additional packages at this time(*).  I'm perfectly
willing to hand the completed package over to someone else for
maintainance -- as long as I can wash my hands of it.  I built it as a
test of libtool -- but I do NOT want to support it.

Any volunteers?

--Chuck

(*) okay, *one* more -- pkgconfig -- is in the works.  but that's it.  I
mean it. ;-)