[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: expect-20021218-1, gdb-20021218-1, tcltk-20021218-1

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Fri Dec 20 15:35:00 GMT 2002

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I've made a new version of expect, GDB, and tcltk available for
> downloading.  These versions are a refresh from sources.redhat.com.  The
> intent of this release is to get all three packages into sync.  gdb and
> expect now rely on tcltk.  gdb no longer contains the tcltk dlls,
> libraries or tcl programs.  expect also relies on tcltk.

Hmmm...I can't unpack the tcltk src archive at all; the toplevel
"directories" are simply symlinks to things I don't have, and then the
rest of the stuff that should go into those "directories" can't --
because the targets don't exist.

Did you mean to use --dereference when creating the tarball?

--Chuck