suggestion for cygwin gcc-3.2

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Sat Aug 17 19:35:00 GMT 2002

Nicholas,

If this really bugs you so much, wrap the compiler in a script that filters
the output to suppress the diagnostics you don't want to see. Then use the
script instead of directly invoking the compiler. In Make, just override
the default CC (or whatever) variable.

Randall "have it your way" Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA