rxvt crash?

zhaoway zhaoway@public1.ptt.js.cn
Fri Aug 16 06:10:00 GMT 2002

This time I verified my clipboard is clear. (The paste menu option is
disabled in wordpad.)

The middle mouse button clicking still instantly made the rxvt+bash
window disappear.

Quite contrary, if I made the clipboard contain a small ASCII string,
the rxvt window didn't disappear, and the string is pasted as expected.

Also to note, my Win2k is a Chinese version. (rxvt could display pretty
Chinese characters. That's cool! ;) )