WANTED SURPLUS METALWORKING EQUIPMENT

Paul Trossman paul@gaec.com
Thu Aug 15 16:40:00 GMT 2002

WANTED!  Metalworking Equipment- All KindsWe are Very Strong Cash Buyers of Used or Surplus Metalworking Machine Tools and Material Handling Equipment. We are not a Broker, We Pay Cash in Full Up Front Prior to Removal From Your Premises and Then Move the Machinery to Our Large Warehouse in Cincinnati, Ohio. Please Call, Fax, or EmailUs With Any Surplus Machines You May Have Or Put us on Your Surplus Machinery Disposal List!CALL 513-771-2111 OR FAX 513-771-2552 EMAIL PAUL@GAEC.COM

  REMOVAL: To be removed from my email list, pleasesend an email to paul@gaec.com and type Remove in the subject line. You will never get another emailfrom me again. You can also send a copy to Great American Equipment Company, Attn: Paul Trossman, 11925 Enterprise Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45241. You also have the option to call 800-326-4232 to be removed.