256mb limit in cygwin - heap_chunk_in_mb not working?

Randall R Schulz rrschulz@cris.com
Thu Aug 8 07:46:00 GMT 2002

Dylan,

"It worked for me." It was a long time ago, though, on a system far, far away.

Are you sure you're setting the correct registry entry? I noticed that in
my registry the Cygwin keys appear in more than one place, perhaps because
of the history of installations I've done or perhaps owing to one of those
a per-user vs. system-wide registry things (I don't know a whole lot about
the registry).

Randall Schulz
Mountain View, CA USA