RXVT and CTRL-C

Roland Schwingel Roland.Schwingel@onevision.de
Tue Aug 6 01:27:00 GMT 2002

Hi...

Long time I used the bash running thru CMD.exe. A few days ago I
switched to rxvt.
Really nice. Fast and much more comfortable. BUT,

I recently encountered a problem...

Hitting CTRL-C is not working everywhere.

find -type f -print
can be canceled easily.

But my self programmed stuff can no longer be breaked with CTRL-C.
(everything is compiled to run in mingwin). I have to kill it with
Taskmanager.

Installed Packages (only the ones I think they are interesting for the
case to save bandwidth)
bash                2.05b-2
cygwin              1.3.12-4 (or 1.3.10-1)
mingw-runtime       1.3-2
rxvt                2.7.2-10

When I am working with CMD.exe instead of rxvt everything is fine... But
I don't want
to use CMD.exe any more... When running with CMD.exe TERM=cygwin when
running rxvt TERM=xterm. But doing a export TERM=cygwin in rxvt does not
solve
the problem...

Anything known about this (couldn't find anything suitable in the archive)?

Thanks,

Roland