Oops?

Joshua Daniel Franklin joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com
Sat Aug 3 09:39:00 GMT 2002

> Am I right?  Did someone make a small error?
> I just tried to update my cygwin installation and found that there was
version
> 1.3.12-3 of the cygwin
> DLL.  Downloading and looking at the resulting installed DLL in /bin gives a
> version of 1.3.12 and
> file date a couple of days before Version 1.3.12-1!

No. See

Especially the part about:
"The /usr/info/lib?.info* files have also been moved from the cygwin package
to the cygwin-doc package as of cygwin-1.3.12-3 (this was the only
change between cygwin-1.3.12-2 and cygwin-1.3.12-3)."

I don't know about the file date, check the API version numbers (uname -a),
the part in parenthesis after the 1.3.12.

> This seems to be the case for a couple of mirrors:
> http://archive.progeny.com and http://planetmirror.com .

Hmm. Should be all the mirrors.