Mysterious gdb behavior.

Paul Derbyshire derbyshire@globalserve.net
Fri Aug 2 21:13:00 GMT 2002

On 2 Aug 2002 at 7:51, Samuel wrote:

> > What's cygcheck? I still haven't heard where to download it or how to
> > use it. I suppose it's a utility for diagnosing configuration
> > problems with cygwin? IIRC there's something like that for djgpp.
>
> When someone gets this ridiculous I think the best thing to do is to ignore
> them. I think it is unlikely there is anything productive that could be said
> except perhaps that cygcheck is so easy to find that I wish the Microsoft
> Office documentation was that easy.

What's ridiculous? Nobody's deigned to tell me what it is, or where
to find it.
I can't read minds. I'm not about to go searching for it either. I've
never seen
an FTP search engine I found to be very useful. And I assume we're
talking about a binary file here, so web search engines like Google
won't have indexed it.

Why can't people who mention something simply also provide a link? It

saves a lot of duplication of work.