Problem with cron and cygdrive-prefix

Ralf Habacker Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de
Fri Aug 2 05:21:00 GMT 2002

SAG Energieversorgungslösungen GmbH
Center für GeoInformationsTechnologie, CeGIT
Regionalbüro Wallenhorst
Hansastr. 76
49134 Wallenhorst
Tel: +49 5407 504 66
Fax: +49 5407 504 99
Mobil: 0173/9241471
EMail: Ralf.Habacker@sag-el.com

I've unmounted the remounted, but got a warning. Does this mean, it will not
work ?

Administrator@DBSERVER1 ~
$ umount /g

Administrator@DBSERVER1 ~
$ mount -s -b g: /g
mount: warning: system mount point of '/g' will always be masked by user mount.

Administrator@DBSERVER1 ~
$ mount
E:\cygwin\bin on /usr/bin type system (binmode)
E:\cygwin\lib on /usr/lib type system (binmode)
E:\cygwin on / type system (binmode)
g: on /g type system (binmode)
c: on /c type user (binmode,noumount)
e: on /e type user (binmode,noumount)